Thursday 1 September 2011

Lucy & Vish - Southbank Shoot (with Claire & Nigel!) - {FEATURED}

Lucy & Vish first got in contact after seeing one of my weddings featured on Rock'n'Roll Bride. They have an amazing 2 day cross-cultural wedding in Manchester all planned for October. I am soooo stoked to be shooting it, it's going to be immense!!!

We arranged to meet on the Southbank for a pre-wedding chat and Engagement Shoot. I was informed that they would be joined on the day by 'a couple of friends'. I was over the moon when they turned up with said friends.... 2 little pugs called Claire and Nigel. Apart from some very temperamental weather, we had an amazing day wandering round Southbank. They were a great couple and I am really looking forward to October!


























































No comments:

Post a Comment